Frequently Asked Questions

Can I sell or provide alcohol during an event?

Yes. We require an OLCC temporary liquor license as well as an OLCC-approved bartender in order to serve alcohol. Please read the official license rules carefully as many require food to be served in order to meet their license standards.

I want to come tour the Abbey for a possible event, how can I do that?

Tours are provided by appointment only. Please fill out an Event Inquiry Form to find out more information about renting the Abbey and scheduling a private tour.

How late can I stay during my rental?

All event end times are on a case-by-case basis, but a check-out time of 12 AM is strongly suggested.

Print Print | Sitemap
© Alberta Abbey